Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mikoto Nikki Walkthrough

Hello everyone, actually Mikoto Nikki is a straightforward game. As long as you be kind to Mikoto, you'll be alive. But I'll try to make a walkthough in case you didn't know some items or where to search.



  • Opening
  • Be cheesy. Choose "Love you from my heart."
  • Stay polite. Choose "Be good on to me too."
  • Don't rush. Choose "I want to make Mikoto happy."
  • Be kind to her. Don't questioned her too much. Choose "A ton of food seems good."
  • Please her. Choose "I Like it."
  • Choose "As late as I want."
  • Curious but don't force her, just build up the mood. Choose "What do you want to make?"
  • Go to Dining room, turn on the TV.
  • Ask Mikoto, choose "I got it."


Now, let's the journey begin....
  • Go to Mikoto's room, check the drawer to obtain Diary Scrap 1.
  • Go to entrance, check the shoe cupboard to obtain Diary Scrap 2.
  • Go to dining room, check the teapot to obtain Diary Scrap 3.
  • Go to Mikoto's room, check the bed to obtain Diary Scrap 4.
  • Go to entrance, check the guest's slippers to obtain Diary Scrap 5.
  • Go to kitchen, check the fridge to obtain Diary Scrap 6.
  • Go to Mikoto's room, check the bookshelf to obtain Diary Scrap 7.
  • Go to dining room, check the collection cupboard to obtain Diary Scrap 8.
  • Go to entrance, check the Mikoto's evening coat to obtain Diary Scrap 9.
  • Go to dining room, check the trash can to obtain Diary Scrap 10 and Storage Key.
  • Go to garden, check the well-maintenance flowers to obtain Diary Scrap 11.
  • Go to storage, check the fogged mirror to obtain Diary Scrap 12.
  • Go to storage, check the syringe to obtain Diary Scrap 13.
  • Go to dining room, check calendar to obtain Diary Scarp 14.
  • Go to kitchen and ask Mikoto about her birthday. 
  • Go to Mikoto's room, signing in the computer using the password that Mikoto gave. Check the keyboard to obtain Diary Scarp 15.
  • Go to storage, check the box and obtain flashlight.  

Now, the ending.
When I played, I got the TRUE ENDING. I don't know about another ending since I was playing good and polite towards Mikoto. So, after collecting all scraps of her diary, I decide to open the closet.
  • Go inside the closet
  • Choose "Look Closer"
  • Cutscene
  • Attempt to Leave
  • Choose "Listen"
  • Choose "Hug Mikoto."
  • Choose to "Forgive Mikoto."
  • Event

NOTE :
Key to get True ending is be gentle with Mikoto and Not questioning her 
Also, you can talk to her between the 'journey' but don't make her curious about what you doing




4 comments:

  1. ... I did the exact opposite of what I was supposed to do and I still got the true ending? Umm... I think as long as you forgive her and hug her in the end, you'll still get the true end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I hugged her but I didn´t actually "forgave her" there was another option which I can´t recall right now and I still got the true ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. other option was ... but i guess as long as you hug her she's healed, i think you also need the flashlight to not die.

      Delete